Latest Movie :

New HD Full movis download

We Are Still Here (2015)

In the cold, wintery fields of New England, a lonely old house wakes up every thirty years - and demands a sacrifice. 


  Download file
          1.      download software
          2.       install software

          3.      ragestion  and enjoy movis


Director:

Ted Geoghegan

Writer:

Ted Geogheg

Storyline

After their teenage son is killed in a car crash, Paul (Andrew Sensenig) and Anne (Barbara Crampton) move to the quiet New York countryside to try to start a new life for themselves. But the grieving couple unknowingly becomes the prey of a family of vengeful spirits that reside in their new home, and before long they discover that the seemingly peaceful town they've moved into is hiding a terrifyingly dark secret. Now they must find a way to overcome their sorrow and fight back against both the living and dead as the malicious ghosts threaten to pull their souls - and the soul of their lost son - into hell with them. Written byan
 

 

User Reviews

Worth a watch
6 June 2015 | by (Boston MA) – See all my reviews
This movie grows on you.. At first I was wondering what the director was doing and really wondered if I was going to be able to sit through it. It seemed like a B movie to me. It still is a B movie, but it's really cool. I am not a B movie fan. I take my movies too seriously. But this one pulled it off and managed to really creep me out. I loved the acting. It's subtle, but intentional. See with movies, if an actor is doing too realistic a job, it's going to seem off. This movie appears like the actors are off, yet I had the distinct feeling it was intentional. The caliber of the actors is too good and you see that in moments.. Not through out the whole film.. It's almost seems as if the kinda dullness of the actors at first is only to add to the crescendo at it's peak. This is a good movie. I want to call it great but I don't want people to get the wrong idea.. I actually loved this movie and have no idea why. It was just really cool man.. Like in a so hip it looks like sh** kinda way. Some people though will not understand this. Also it mixes a ton of genres , I think it's more a slasher flick than anything , although there are paranormal, haunted house and horror aspects to it. I think my only complaint is that this could have been one of the greatest horror movies to date with a bigger budget and work on the script, more character and theme developments , better special effects, possibly different effects - the zombie demon - it could have been a blockbuster if they didn't make it so camp. But it still is a great movie and I love it just the way it is. I will be surprised if it doesn't become a classic

Share this article :

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Free World New Hitt HD Movis download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger